WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
PolyOnlay is a brand new decorative material for the furniture and craft industry. We have created an innovative type of onlay made from a very strong and flexible wood pulp product. They are only 0.9 mm thick and can be decorated in the same way as raised stencils. Patterns and shapes can be repeated with exact precision and with very little effort. We are launching PolyOnlay with a wide variety of onlay and stencil designs to choose from and we are planning to greatly expand our product offerings in the future. What makes PolyOnlay so special? Our onlays and stencils:
· Are water resistant, so they can be painted, stained, and washed
· Can be decorated in any possible way – you can use paint, wax, glue, tissue, metallics or any other medium on and with them – or leave them as they are!
· Are bendable, so they can be used on curved surfaces
· Can be cut and sanded to fit a specific space
· Can be used with any type of adhesive – we recommend wood glue for most surfaces
· Has Greenguard Gold Certification which means the product has extremely low VOC emissions and can safely be used by the whole family
POLYONLAY CORNER C107 – PACK OF 2£10.50 – £16.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY SHAPE S133£8.50 – £11.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY SHAPE S129£8.50 – £10.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY SHAPE S109£8.50 – £11.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY SHAPE S135£8.50 – £11.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY SHAPE S110£8.50 – £11.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY CORNER C117 – PACK OF 2£8.50 – £18.50 Quick View
POLYONLAY SHAPE S112£8.50 – £11.50 Quick View
How do I attach PolyOnlay to my project?
Make sure your surface is clean and grease free. We reccomend Polyvine’s Csacarez Fast Grab Wood glue (the red one) or use any good quality glue suitable for your substrate. Use a brush, sponge dabber, foam roller or finger and apply a generous coat to the back of your PolyOnlay. Attach it to your surface and wipe away any excess glue with a damp cloth, baby wipe or brush.
Can I apply PolyOnlay on a curved surface?
Yes you can! PolyOnlay is flexible in either direction so you cann apply them on bow fronted drawers, lamp shades, flowerpots and more. Just hold it down with masking tape or cling wrap until the glue bonds.
I quite like the natural color of PolyOnlay can I leave the as they are?
Yes! PolyOnlay is water resistant so it can be cleaned and wiped down without sealing it.